10 Financial Mistakes To Avoid In Your 40s
30 Jul 2018
More often than not, it’s only when you enter your forties that retirement planning becomes a priority. How can you use these years to grow your nest egg and set a great foundation for the rest of your life? To ensure you don’t spend your final working years desperately trying to catch up, here are 10 common mistakes to avoid in your forties.
- Wasting money post-mortgage
- Not using lazy Equity
- Forgetting the future and not resetting goals
- Not inspecting your insurance
- Splitting your savings
- Shelving super contributions
- Not Having a sufficient enough Cash Reserve
- Not Having an Estate Plan
- Not taking care of your health.
- Teach a child to fish, and you will both reap the benefits