An Update from Intralink re Covid-19
15 Mar 2020
We hope you are safe and well stocked in these extraordinary times.
We want to take this opportunity to update you on how Intralink is dealing with the impact to ensure that our three main priorities are achieved:
- Protecting the health of our clients, many of who may be in higher risk categories;
- Protecting the health of our staff; and
- Ensuring that we can continue to look after your investments and respond to any concerns.
Intralink business as usual - or not so usual
- We are recommending that where possible, all client meetings are held over the phone or via video conferencing. We want to minimise close contact, so this is an important protective action for both clients and staff. For clients over the age of 70, we are very reluctant to have any face to face meetings at this time.
- During meetings we will be using the 1.5-meter policy, so you might be up the other end of the boardroom table.
- Over the past couple of years, we have gone to considerable lengths as a business by implementing technology to enable the Partners and all staff to have the ability to work from home. As a result, we will be able to keep all our essential services running.
This is a situation we have not had to deal with before, but we are well equipped, and your portfolios are robust. There is going to be a period of enormous economic and social upheaval in the world, but it will pass and we are optimistic that this will be a time when we get to see the better side of humanity.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact our office on (03) 9629 1100.
Anthony Baum CEO
Intralink Wealth Management Pty Ltd