At Intralink, we believe a long-term investment strategy that incorporates an asset allocation framework is the key to providing consistent, risk-adjusted returns to meet our clients’ objectives.
We do not believe in the “one size fits all” approach, nor do we believe that there is only one investment solution to any given client’s set of requirements or circumstances.
Accordingly, every client portfolio is handled as an Individually Managed Account (IMA), thereby aligning each investment with the client’s individual risk-return profile and objectives.
Our approach to investing centres on the following ideals:
- We believe risk and return are related
- We believe diversification is essential
- We actively manage the asset allocation on each individual client portfolio
- We remain committed to reducing portfolio volatility
- We strive to make investing more comfortable for risk-conscious investors